3/19/10

March Happenings!!!

So where do I begin ??

On March 1st, Quarton was able to start swimming lessons at the YMCA. This is something he has looked forward to for a long time. He's always been able to play in the water and flounder around, but nothing was done skillfully. So, once a week he is able to sharpen his swimming skills at the local YMCA.



A few weeks after swimming lessons began, I was able to celebrate my 30th birthday. The 30's so far have treated me well and I'm looking forward to what the next decade brings to me and my family :)



Now to the big news...Keagan is finishing his Masters classes this weekend!! WooHoo...

I will love having my weekends back with my husband. We are looking forward to getting the last few things done with the house and then we are free on the weekends. I know it will be good to have my husband back on the weekends, and I can't say how proud I am of him for accomplishing this task in such a short amount of time. Really he has done a great job and we all love him so much.

Since we have been in Virginia, the weather here has gotten better and better. This week we have seen 70+ degree weather and have got to spend a lot of time outside. Yesterday we were able to go to the park and Keagan was able to spend some time with the kids. Here is one of Carilyn's favorite things to do at the park.

No comments: