11/17/08

2 Week Check-up


Last Friday I took Carilyn in for her two week well-baby check-up.  Here are her stats...

Weight - 8lb 6oz (75th Percentile)
Lenght - 21 inches (50th Percentile)
I didn't get the size of her head, but it was also in the 75th percentile

She is a great eater and sleeper and we can't be more blessed with a wonderful baby girl.  

5 comments:

Carpenters said...

Wow, I hadn't realized that she was born yet. Congratulations! She is so beautiful!!! And I love her name. How great that so far the transition into having two kids is going well. What a blessing! Take care!

Emmary said...

I love seeing a picture of her with open eyes. I miss you Dottie. More than I can say. I want to be holding Carilyn and Eli at the same time. I want the boys to be playing together. I want to be laughing with you and sharing all of our "mommy stories."

Love you

Anonymous said...

one word: beautiful!

Mike and Jamie said...

Way to go guys. She is a beauty. Caden said so (;

Miss you all very much.

Love,
Mike, Jamie and Caden

Anonymous said...

We love you all and hope your family is becoming healthy again. Donna and Randy told us about your bout with Strep. We have Carilyn and Quarton and their parents in our prayers. We really miss you.