
So I've decided to join the "blogs" and begin to write about the McLeese family happenings. As I begin to write this message we are nearing the end to a great time with the Sailer's in Alaska. Both Tyson and Keagan should be returning from their deployment this weekend. Then the Sailer's will begin to pack up for their PCS to Tyndall AFB, Florida.
I can't begin to tell you what great friends they have been to us. This isn't going to be a "good-bye", but a "see you later" here in a few days. We know that someday we will be back together especially since the F-22 community is fairly small and we have a limited amount of bases to go to.
For now I will sign off. I just wanted to get something posted for our friends and family to read about. Here's a picture of the three little angels who have been living together since July 9th. Hope everyone is doing well and I will be keeping in touch.
In Christ,
The McLeese Family

5 comments:
Yeah! I'm looking forward to many more pictures and posts. Glad to hear you all had a good few weeks together! I may call tonight (today for you) and say hello before the sailers drive out!
The "Little Rascals" make me smile! Thanks for the invitation.
Hey, Quarton! Guess who loves you-
Papa and Nana
Good to see you guys up and running in Blog world (; The Kuehni's will be watching for updates!
Glad to be part of your blog. Now, send me some news. We are having a great summer here in Mi. The Bourcier gang were here for a whirlwind few days. we had a good visit but could have been longer. Everyone is busy. Love, Aunt Jude
Thanks fort all the new Carilyn pictures. She is a doll. i can't wait to see her.
We're all here at the Bourcier spa for a family Thanksgiving gathering. The games will begin soon as well as the late night fun. We will have 20 Adkins etc. for Thanksgiving dinner, Wish you all could be here with us. It would make the gathering more complete. I am throughly enjoying the warmer climate. Love you all, Aunt Jude and the rest of the gang
Post a Comment